Sunday, November 14, 2010

百萬小學堂 - PART I

Get ready to go to the show 準備去攝影棚了喔

在觀眾席上 This is before we left the show . 準備離開回家去了
來張自拍

This is very popular show in Taiwan , similar to what we have in the State " are you smarter than 5th grade?" Kids here LOVE the show. I didn't take or get any star's photo during the recording. I only took my son's photo... ha... because . he is the "Super Star" in my hart, in my mind. It is very hard for him in this past 3 months. Different school style, different culture, living environment, people , things and more... Chinese is pretty hard language , especially in writing. (They don't write much back in state, specially , the English writing is totally different from Chinese) Of course , school and teacher are helping David in a lot of ways. I know he is trying hard and both of us are being a little bit impatient about the process. We would like to learn the Chinese very well overnight (haaa...no way), but some things need time to improve. I want to tell David. you are doing awesome, keep your hard work!! I love you
這是一個非常受歡迎的節目 和美國一個叫比五年級生強的節目遊戲有點類似!!! 現在的孩子真的好聰明 我並沒有拍任何明星的相片只有錢錢的相片 哈!!! 因為錢錢在我心中就是super star ! 我明白在這過去的三個月以來對他來說並不容易!!! 不同的學校 環境 不同的人 事物 !中文並不好學 特別是在寫的 ( 叫這種從美回來 不常動筆寫字 就算有寫就那二十六個字母 連一連就好 和我們中文相差頗遠啊) 我們母子倆都想快快學好 可是有些事也是急不得的 當然學校和老師也很努力的在幫助錢錢 !!!! 我想告訴兒子 錢錢你做的很好喔!!! 加油 繼續努力 !!! 我愛你
NOTE :::: Once the show is on , I will post on PART II 我想是十一月二十播吧 有的話我再放到part II

No comments: